Monday 30 July 2012

Fast And Furious 6 News

 I loved last year's Fast Five, it was a full throttle epic with hot cars and hot men, but I am on fire for Fast and Furious 6. We are getting some scintillating new cast members and an even bigger story. Joining Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson are former original cast mate and Machete Kills star Michelle Rodriguez reprising her role of Dom's girl, Letty. Seems the rumors of her demise were greatly exaggerated according to the after credits of Fast Five. Check it.




If that isn't enough amp your interest, Gina Carano, former MMA fighter and star of the killer flick Haywire joins the fray as well as British hottie Clara Paget, star of St. Trinian's II and Johnny English Reborn. They are both set to play some badass bitches. Also joining this killer cast is gorgeous The Raven star Luke Evans and Indonesian martial arts master and actor, Joe Taslim of The Raid. Rounding out this film is Tyrese Gibson who returns as Roman Pearce.

Fast and Furious 6 is directed by Justin Lin and due to hit theaters on May 24 of 2013.

10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Bring it on! They just keep getting better and better.

Unknown said...

!Alex Yes, bring it! LOL I cannot wait for this one and they do keep getting better.

Craig Edwards said...

I only watched the one nobody likes (care to guess?) because my buddy Lucas starred. I might have to break down and check these things out. I just wish they'd let Lucas come back in for a minute or seven in these recent all-star sequels....

Unknown said...

@Craig I think they kept Lucas out because these all star ones take place after 2 but before Tokyo Drift. And Lucas was a high school student in there so it would seem unlikely that he would hook up with Torreto's crew to pull off robberies. I liked Tokyo Drift, though, and thought Lucas did an admirable job. I hated that Han died, though.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Sounds like a great cast Melissa! I'm so glad Diesel came back to the movies. They weren't the same without him.

M. Hufstader said...

Gina Carano. Machelle Rodriguez. My ovaries are NOT going to be able to handle this movie. I'M THERE.

FilmMattic said...

Fast Five definitely surprised me. My meager expectations were upended in the best of ways.

I'll be interested in Fast and Furious Six, but my expectations are tempered by the cash-cow nature of the franchise. Hopefully, I'll be surprised once again.

Blockbuster Diva said...

Fast and the Furious have always been an okay popcorn flick for me. But wow, 6 they're really making money off this franchise.

Unknown said...

Hoping that the production values aren't just spent on the automobiles and stars.

Will be looking forward to the 6th and hope it lives up to the throttle.

Google Maps Reviews said...

Nice Movie Buy Google 5 Star Reviews